Sunday, September 6, 2009

1st Braid-Out









Not much to report except that I am still loving my Sisterlocks :-)) I got up this morning and sprayed a little water mist on my hair and was on the go. I can't keep my hands out of my hair, so I decided to try a braid out this afternoon (see pics). I don't think it looks that much different than my freestyle look, although it may be a little crinklier. It did give it a little more volume than this morning when it was flatter. As you can see, my scalp is starting to fill in already! Anyway, that's all for now. I'll check back in later this week. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is coming along nicely! You look lovely with them in and it's cool that you can really start to feel the freedom especially in regard to your workouts! Your journey already seems fruitful and everyone around you will start to be interested in their hair getting locked cause you have bomb hair and a great body! That's what's been happening to me... I feel we loc wearers are really making a difference in our communities just by rockin locks and showing black women we can be healthy happy and still have amazin hair! Enjoy and can't wait to see many more updates.

    ReplyDelete