Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shortened Puffy Locks



Greetings, all!! I'm at home enjoying being snowed in the last couple of days. It's starting to wear off though. Lol. I'm ready to get out and about!

I'm wondering if anyone has ever noticed any of their locks getting shorter as they mature. I have a few in the back that are really puffy and shorter than when pre-locked. I noticed one a few months ago and was so shocked at the change in length that I called and asked my consultant if she had cut it during my retightening...and she hadn't, of course. I've recently noticed a couple others in the back as well. I'm thinking the curly ends turned up and started to lock upward into these locks making them shorter. My entire head of hair is longer than it appears (see pre-locked photos), but when I do a stretch test, it's all there. When I stretch these particular puffy ones, there is no additional length. Anyone experience this before??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment