Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update


Happy New Year!! Just a few thoughts today. 1)Missing the days when I didn't have to make hair appointments. - Have a 6hr retightening today. I'm at 4 wks. 2)At my own risk today, I washed w/o banding while in the shower. No slippage present that wasn't already there prior to the wash. :-)) Felt another level of freedom I haven't had in the past 4 months and like I actually WASHED my hair. I still had some small flakey stuff in the front caught in my locks. I'm convinced it's the shampoo. Pressing on and despite the committment I have to make to #1, for now, loving my Sisterlocks!!

Peace, Joy & Sisterlock Lovin',

ttyl.

4 comments:

  1. Loving your whole style!! Nice picture!

    The retightening gets better, time to relax and reflect. Get a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gigglz. You are truly stylin' in this picture. Nice hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the picture. Keep positive and enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies for the compliments and encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete