Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sample Locks & Overall Texture & Length Shots Post First Wash - Pre-Install










So, I have decided to take the plunge and get sisterlocks™. After 6 years of being natural, I have gone through many stages, phases and relationships with my hair. I have done the big chop, which by the way I love(very short - no maintenance) and was tempted to do one last time pre sisterlocks™ installation, fro, twists and puffs. I've pretty much come to a point where I am a little exhausted with my hair and with a new addition to the family, I just don't have time to do what it takes to achieve some of the looks and styles I'd like with my natural hair. I've always loved the look of locked hair, be it traditional or other and after researching and admiring the growth, beauty and stylability of sisterlocks™, I have made the decision and am looking forward to the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment