Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 4 Iof nstall


So I cannnot keep my hands out of my hair or stop glancing at myself everytime I pass a mirror, LOL. I spent 3.5 hours with my consultant today and she is almost done! As I drove home this morning, with the windows down, my hair blew free and I enjoyed the feel of the wind breezing through my scalp. It's the little things :-) The back of my hair is very long and seems to have a longer curl pattern than the middle more dense sections of my hair. When I looked at it from the side after I got home, everything just seemed flat, so I wanted to try the curls to get some volume and uniformity of length for now. I even wondered if I should cut the back, but decided I should wait and see how they respond to the locking process. I know that my hair will become fuller in the coming months and realize I just have to be patient. The remainder of my unlocked hair is at the back nape on both sides and my consultant will complete it later today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment