Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 3 Begins!



Week 3 begins and looking at my week 1 shots, I'm happy to see that changes are evident! I am not sure, but I have a few in the back of my head that feel and look different in that the ends. It appears like they are trying to seal! Experienced lockers, let me know your thoughts. There is a pic of a loose end vs what appears to be a sealing end on the collage. I am definitely almost ready for my first follow-up and retightening. Today, I woke up and didn't spritz with water. I just scrunched my hair with my hands to wake it up and give a little volume. I pulled in up into a little ponytail (no pulling or tightness at all, I don't want to stress my hair and scalp one bit) on the top and called it a day. Of course, I will have my hands in my hair again before the end of the day, LOL. I think this week will be a pretty chill free-style hair week. I'll just continue to love, appreciate and nurture my babies while I continue to enjoy my freedom. Til next time, Peace, Joy & SL Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment